Beaumaris LSC Open Day - Saturday 15 October 2016, 1.00-3.00pm.
Come down and find out about the club, membership and our Nippers program.
We occupy one of the best beaches on the Bay, offering:
- a shallow sand bar just off the beach where the water warms up. Ideal for young children, or adults who just want to paddle, sit or play ball games
- a native woodland backdrop, with walking paths, shielded from road noise
- a reef at each end with great snorkelling
- regular visits from pelicans and other bird life
- rock pools at low tide to walk over and explore
Beaumaris Life Saving Club is family focussed and provides a safe environment to learn water skills and have fun.
The Beaumaris Lifesaving Club is a family club. We have a popular Nippers Program, and many of our teenage members qualify for Surf Lifesaving Certificates, Rescue Boat Operation and other skills.
Our main mission is to patrol the local Beaumaris Beach from Ricketts Point to Table Rock. We help the people who use the beach throughout the summer months.
The second mission is to train members in swimming and life saving skills such as water safety, resuscitation, radio communication, rescue techniques, as well as boat, ski and malibu board techniques.